Thank you for your interest in the Idaho Association of Home Inspectors.
To become a member, you must meet the following Criteria:
- Apply for membership online and pay annual membership fee (refundable, minus the $150 testing fee if you are not accepted).
- Pass proctored 150 question test.
- Provide 3 home inspection references from a licensed realtor or broker
- Certify that you have performed 1,000 or more inspections. For Inspectors who have 500 or more, contact us for Jr. Membership option.
- Once accepted you will be required to pass a criminal background check and obtain key access with BRR (we will direct you).
- Vote on association issues.
- Attend 4 meetings per year where we share camaraderie, host expert speakers and classes, dine, share questions and answers and keep each other updated on current regulations and topics related to our industry.
Fee is $499 for annual membership.