1) Be pro active in helping to raise the bar in the quality of Home Inspections across the State of Idaho
2) Be part of a strong measure of professionalism to the state-wide real estate industry
3) Work with the various listing services across the state (such as the IMLS)
4) Work with BRR (Boise Regional Realtors)
5) Work with the IREC (Idaho Real Estate Commission)
6) Work with the various Realtor® boards across the state
7) Support the effort to create an IMLS Home Inspector Affiliate Lockbox Key Program. Update: This has been accomplished. We are currently working on exciting new projects.
8) Receive CE training for Home Inspectors
9) Enjoy camaraderie with other experienced Home Inspectors
10) Enjoy opportunities for recognition, and awards
11) Become part of a valued list of service providers as Home Inspectors
12) Provide input to Idaho Legislators regarding eventual licensure
13) Build a strong lobby for the state-wide Home Inspection Industry
14) Conduct Optional Peer Review Inspections
15) As a member, you will receive free weekly marketing directly to industry clients.
16) Set reasonable expectations state-wide for Home Inspector performance
17) Provide speaking engagement opportunities for Home Inspectors
18) Provide an exclusive, safe organization for inspectors to openly share their questions, concerns and expertise
19) Attend VIP, quarterly IAHI Association lunch and educational meetings throughout the year!
20) Participate in state-wide consumer education
21) Access to the Idaho Association of Home Inspectors seal and logo for your website, marketing material, or uniform.